Chill
Photo shoot today was, NON proactive one. Lols
Nothing was prepared beforehand and everything were going with the 'flow'~ Wooo
One hour plus of "Forced Smiles!". Ok, I have to admit that it wasn't easy to smile in front of people and Photographers. Phewww
Singers or Celebrities, I seriously regards you as professionals, Lols. I salute you all!!!
Chit chat to end my particulars solidified day! Lols
Sweet and nice with rainy day and my Calming comfort songs. This is life :D
Night night!!
Nothing was prepared beforehand and everything were going with the 'flow'~ Wooo
One hour plus of "Forced Smiles!". Ok, I have to admit that it wasn't easy to smile in front of people and Photographers. Phewww
Singers or Celebrities, I seriously regards you as professionals, Lols. I salute you all!!!
Chit chat to end my particulars solidified day! Lols
Sweet and nice with rainy day and my Calming comfort songs. This is life :D
Night night!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home